SATC ASAP: Posted 4-21-2010

Have you seen the previews for the new Sex and the City movie? My friends and I are practically twitching just waiting to see it in the theaters. It's been exactly 2 years since the last one. I remember because this June will be our 2nd wedding anniversary and my best friends treated me to the premier the day before my bachelorette party. It was such a great time and we're looking forward to seeing this one together too! Here's the new theatrical trailer - with extra footage!

On a design note, here's a fun project that I did right around the time of the first SATC dvd release. It was for an annual fundraising event held by the Capital Area Humane Society. We called it Rex and the City in hopes that the movie would help generate buzz about the event. What better way to bring together fashion, fun and a little love for our furry friends!

Rex and the City: folded invitation with belly wrap



Rex and the City: poster and print ad

No comments:

Post a Comment